Monday, January 30, 2012

no, YOU'RE annoying

Anyone that has spent time applying for jobs knows the inner rage it brings out. Stupid questions like; why do you want to work for this company? ... and you don't even remember which company you're applying for, but you have to make up some utter BS about how much you adore it.

Well I had been doing this all morning, and all yesterday anddd the day before anddd the day beforeee (there were definite drinking binges in between these) so I was in a bad mood.

Mum comes home and starts eating... and while i'm sure to a person in control of their emotions it would have been almost silent, but to me it was like a hippo inhaling some sort of dead animal. I look at her.... she looks back... I look at her again... she says "what's the matter with you"... I reply like a moody teenager; "nothing -.- .. except you being annoying"....

Here is probably where she should have slapped me for being a whiney little bitch... instead she says,

"no YOU'RE annoying".....

so I say..."no YOU'RE annoying" ...

"NO YOU'RE ANNOYING"

"noooo you're annoying -.-"

 and this goes on for a good three minutes with only slight variations like,
"no, listen to yourself, YOU'RE annoying".

To be honest, she helped...I got out some of the childish rage I was feeling.
But still... she was the annoying one. Not me....






No comments:

Post a Comment