Sunday, January 29, 2012

Idiot in daily life

Stupid things happen to me... daily. I figured it was time to write some of them down so people can feel better about their own lives.

For example... today I went to climb Bukit Shabandar... 5 minutes in, I realised I needed the toilet and couldn't wait. Soooo I forced mum to go back to the toilet at the start with me so I could prevent having to wee in the jungle.  I wandered in, casually slipping on the inch of water that seems to be present in EVERY Bruneian toilet, and saw what was essentially a hole in the ground and a door with no lock. People walking in on you in a normal toilet is bad enough, but the thought of someone witnessing the awkward crouching over a hole situation was horrendous... so I had to go and get my mummy to hold the door closed for me... I then couldn't find the flush, and mum had to come in and do it for me. I feel like the whole experience highlighted the fact that I am, in general, shit at life.

No comments:

Post a Comment