Monday, March 19, 2012

Job Application

I did a job application today for an internship at Red Bull F1 Racing .....

Let me show you why i'm still unemployed.

The application turned out to be 'a blank page... tell us why you should get the job and be as creative as you like'..

I'm not sure what led me to write this....




"In my life I have faced many challenges, such as fitting through small doorways and buying trousers that reach my ankles. However I have not let this serious affliction (being 6”2 and a woman) affect me.

I’ve been called a freak, Godzilla and Hagrid’s girlfriend, but I have never been called lazy or disorganised. 

......blabla.... a bit about other things I haven't been called............

I haven’t been back in England for long, but living in Australia, I feel I must mention the extent to which Mark Webber has been thrust in my face. Despite flatly denying my interest in any Australian F1 driver while I was actually in Australia, I secretly developed a crush on him. Working with the Red Bull Racing team would give me an excellent professional cover for my interest. "






I also decided it would be a good idea to attach a picture of me, showing what a huge freak I am...



I feel this may not have gone well......

No comments:

Post a Comment